Is Ballet . Dancing . Gymnastics . or Yoga your passion? Want to achieve your flexibility goals and amaze your friends and family? We all want to improve our flexibility . but it can be tough without the right help! Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use . you can improve your leg flexibility . balance . range of motion . muscle strength . and confidence! Best of all . you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use . you can improve your leg flexibility . balance . range of motion . muscle strength . and confidence! Best of all . you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start . here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet . Cheerleading . and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However . there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
- Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
- Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
- Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts . you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead . focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days . and you are sure to prevent injury.
- Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
- Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the trainer . simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring . and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!